Our volunteers are the liveblood of our organization -- the gears that help drive us forward to success. We need your help to build a safe, bicycle-friendly Greater Grand Rapids!
If you’re reading this, you too are interested in improving cycling infrastructure and opportunities in our community.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Attending public open houses, meetings, and hearings to speak out for policy changes and infrastructure improvements benefitting cyclists.
- Sending letters and e-mail messages to elected officials and local goverment staff.
- Helping at events--represent GGRBC at our table (handing out brochures, selling our bike maps, and collecting membership payments and donations).
- Joining one of our committees (Advocacy, Fundraising and Grants, or Marketing and Communications).
- Giving bicycle safety education presentations to elementary school students.
- Counting bicycle traffic and interviewing riders during our bicycle traffic counts.
- Sharing your skills in accounting, legal matters, fundraising, grants, graphic design, website design and maintenance, social media, media relations, etc.
- Serving on our Board of Directors.
To learn more about volunteering for GGRBC or to add your name to our roster of amazing volunteers, please send an email to: info@BikeGrandRapids.org.